Additional Info


To find out more about the Allegheny Wild and Scenic Water Trail, fishing licenses, boat registration and boating regulations, stocked streams, and related matters, call the Pennsylvania Fish & Boat Commission at (814) 337-0444 or visit online here.























To check river levels and Kinzua Dam outflow, visit these sites:


For more information on the Allegheny National Forest, the Wild and Scenic River Wilderness Islands, or canoe liveries, contact the Allegheny National Forest at (814) 723-5150, or visit online.


For Warren County attractions, call (814) 726-1222 or visit the county website.


For Forest County attractions, contact the Northwest Pennsylvania’s Great Outdoors Visitors Bureau at or call 800-348-9393.


For attractions in the Oil Region National Heritage Area, visit the Oil Region website, or call 800-483-6264 .


Information on Cranberry Township facilities can be found here, or by calling (814) 676-8812.


To find out more on the Kennerdell Tract of Clear Creek State Forest visit the state forests webpage, or call (814) 226-1901.

St. George new sky-1DebFrawleyname.jpg